Make your appointment now
Bronwen brings more than 25 years of experience, a holistic approach and compassionate heart to her work.
“I studied at the University of Queensland, graduating in 1992 and have worked in a variety of musculoskeletal physio practices, helping people with many different problems. I have dipped a toe in acupuncture, pilates, and women’s health before setting into my niche.
From the outset, my first employer’s open-minded thinking captured my imagination. Our focus was on getting good results, and she encouraged me to learn from leading therapists across different hands-on professions internationally.
My empathy and understanding are increased by personal experiences with injuries and the recovery process.“
MY VALUES AND MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Integrity, open-mindedness, and skill development … and so I will continue to develop my skills in order to better help you.
- A non-judgmental approach … and so I aim to meet you where you are at, to be present, to listen, and to hold a safe space for you to be.
- A more embodied life for each individual. I believe that this benefits not only us but the communities we are a part of.
- A collaborative approach … and so work with you to meet your needs.
- The body-mind as an ecosystem within greater ecosystems … and so I take a holistic approach to working with you.
I will be present to you and hold a safe space for you to be.
In my own time love to connect with friends and family. I enjoy time in the garden, walking, yoga, reading a good book, and taking off in our little red and white caravan to be in nature.
- Bachelor Physiotherapy 1992, University of Queensland
- Acupuncture 1999, Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Craniosacral Therapy, Upledger Institute (CST1, CST2)
- Visceral Manipulation, Barral Institute (VM1-6, VMAT, NM1-4, NVMTA MAUE, MALE, MASP, VVMU, VVML, LT1-2, SCB1, AVMOR, SYMPJP, VMACACG1-2. Qualified to Assist VM1-5, NM1-2, LT1)
- Lymphatic Drainage Therapy and Brain Work, Chikly Institute (LDT 1-3, B1-2, BEMC)
GET IN TOUCH
If you’d like to book a session or learn more about the services I offer, I’m here to help. I look forward to hearing from you.